My yearly tradition of acting continues with the Unboxed Voices Third Annual Short Play Series. I’m all up in this, I have a monologue and I’m in a youth written scene! Back up off me, Decaprio.
The youth scene is by writer Danielle Bonet. I haven’t met her, or him, and we haven’t spoken. I guess all I can tell you about Danielle is that he, or she, can’t legally drink yet, and he, or she, wrote this sweet short play, Restaurant. Restaurant is about the night a couple reveals their love for each other.
Restaurant goes up Saturday, July 26th at 3PM and Sunday the 27th at 7PM.
I’m also performing my short story/monologue, Namor. Namor is about duality, and goes up Friday, July 25 at 7:30PM and Sunday, July 27th at 3PM.
(Namor was published in Have A NYC 3 in June, here’s where you can get it:
You can buy tickets to the Unboxed Voices 3rd Annual Short Play Festival right here: http://unboxedvoices.com/
Tix are $18, online and at the door.
Probably the last time I’ll do NAMOR for awhile, so I’ll get it in while I can…
- New Story “Air Rights” @ Free Event, Friday!! 6/5/2015
- New Short Play presented on the roof of The Delancey
- The Unboxed Voices 3rd Annual Play Festival
- “The Circle Over Central Park” published by the Literati Quarterly!!
- “Namor” at the Brick’s Comic Book Theater Fest. 6/13!!
- “Namor” published by 3 Rooms Press in “Have A NYC 3″
- “Minutos” Published by Bohemian Press
- Las Cometas in Rawboned.org!
- Video Promo for Locombia
- Locombia – My New Full Length, Runs September 26th-28th @ University Settlement!