Greetings fellow passengers on Mothership Earth,
Big thanks to the Literati Quarterly for publishing The Circle over Central Park in their very first issue! Click here to check out this well crafted Lit mag: http://literatiquarterly.co/2014/06/issue-no-1/
Psst! I’m on Page 17!
About The Circle Over Central Park:
The Mothman. The Winsor Hum. The Black Knight Satellite. The Circle Over Central Park. Unexplained phenomenon that frighten us, excite us, drive us mad. The Circle Over Central Park tells the account of one of these mysteries appearing over the skies here in New York City, and how our brand of humanity faces this happening.
- New Story “Air Rights” @ Free Event, Friday!! 6/5/2015
- New Short Play presented on the roof of The Delancey
- The Unboxed Voices 3rd Annual Play Festival
- “The Circle Over Central Park” published by the Literati Quarterly!!
- “Namor” at the Brick’s Comic Book Theater Fest. 6/13!!
- “Namor” published by 3 Rooms Press in “Have A NYC 3″
- “Minutos” Published by Bohemian Press
- Las Cometas in Rawboned.org!
- Video Promo for Locombia
- Locombia – My New Full Length, Runs September 26th-28th @ University Settlement!