“What up?!” In some parts of our city, this one of the most common ways to say hi, or “How you doin’”. “How you doin’” is just another way to say “What’s poppin’?” , a variation on “What’s good?” which is another version of….the dance goes on. And that’s just a greeting.
Here in the great experiment called New York City, the diversity of the human experience can come alive before our eyes in a five minute walk, or within a 190 page book!
My short story, Namor, has been published in HAVE A NYC DAY 3, an annual collection of short stories about the greatest city mankind has ever imagined (suck it, Copenhagen). The collection is put out by 3 Rooms Press: www.threeroomspress.com .
Below are some of the places it can be purchased. I will also be reading a portion of the story at the book release event, this Friday, June 6th. This is a free event at the Cornelia Street Café starting at 6. More details on the flyer attached.
Please email me if you plan on attending.
Where you can purchase HAVE A NYC DAY 3:
- New Story “Air Rights” @ Free Event, Friday!! 6/5/2015
- New Short Play presented on the roof of The Delancey
- The Unboxed Voices 3rd Annual Play Festival
- “The Circle Over Central Park” published by the Literati Quarterly!!
- “Namor” at the Brick’s Comic Book Theater Fest. 6/13!!
- “Namor” published by 3 Rooms Press in “Have A NYC 3″
- “Minutos” Published by Bohemian Press
- Las Cometas in Rawboned.org!
- Video Promo for Locombia
- Locombia – My New Full Length, Runs September 26th-28th @ University Settlement!