J. Anthony Roman & company rent out a theater for a week in the hopes of getting the artistic monkey off his back.
What did we learn?
Sometimes one week just isn’t enough!
Behold, NO MATINEES: SUPPLEMENTAL
This one night theater variety event pops off January 9th at 7pm
Here’s is what we you’ll see that night:
A special performance by Jedidiah Clarke!
The (Supplemental) Scenes:
Directed by James David Jackson
With C.L. Weatherstone and Kira Blaskovich
So, you and your drug dealer get along? This scene takes a look at the circumstances that can make a progressive liberal artist into a NARC.
Pick Your Poison
Help Anthony Choose one of his short stories to read.
The choices are:
1) The Empty Room on 35 …A Property Manager, a newswoman, a Canadian girl, and some Uruguayan immigrants clash in this tragic tale.
2) Amatiel… A woman with prescient powers on the verge.
3) Line Wars… A first person account of life on the Star Wars: Episode One:, The Phantom Menace ticket line! Told in 3 episodes.
Directed by Jill DeArmon
With Jamie Klassel, Tracy Perez, Reyna de Courcy, Franco Boulan and Scott Norman
A young writer after the shine of fame and creativity has worn off finds himself at a crossroads with his oldest friend.
The Chapter One reading will serve as a prelude to the BackYart Winter Series, where Anthony, will be reading the novel, Belated Apocalypse, a novel written as a companion piece to Chapter One, chapter by chapter at the monthly Backyart events.
And a Musical Performance from MonsterRallly!
$12 cash at the door
www.theatermania.com for advance sales
- New Story “Air Rights” @ Free Event, Friday!! 6/5/2015
- New Short Play presented on the roof of The Delancey
- The Unboxed Voices 3rd Annual Play Festival
- “The Circle Over Central Park” published by the Literati Quarterly!!
- “Namor” at the Brick’s Comic Book Theater Fest. 6/13!!
- “Namor” published by 3 Rooms Press in “Have A NYC 3″
- “Minutos” Published by Bohemian Press
- Las Cometas in Rawboned.org!
- Video Promo for Locombia
- Locombia – My New Full Length, Runs September 26th-28th @ University Settlement!